
Wait, not that one! This one:

II. Camping - this past weekend was only our second time this year! Craziness.
III. Baby Jett is expected sometime this month!
IV. Beginning of soup season! I've made at least three so far. (Two versions of tortilla & mushroom)
V. Mums, gourds & pumpkins. Got mine!

VI. Finishing all of the books I had going at one time. So, I really enjoyed Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. I clapped at the end, even though it was a very neat finish.

VII. Birthday countdown! I will be 32 this year! Normally, we throw a proper party, but the planning process started so late, I think we are just going to have a very grown up cocktails, snack & desserts thing at Capital Bar and Grill. I am not complaining.
VIII. Seeing Stacy Mackey for the first time in a long while. I got to meet her bluesman.
IX: I'm just going to merge all exciting October events into one: N&J's wedding party, Ted Leo, Joyce Elliott fundraiser, beginning of the Walking Dead series, Halloween, Dias de los Muertos, Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival (one of our own -- Matt Rowe -- will be featured). I feel like I'm forgetting something. I always forget how busy things are towards the end of the year. Oh, right! I know a little sweetie pie in Starkville who is turning TWO. Awwww.
X. I am still growing and changing. In a weird way, it's refreshing and exciting. WHO AM I?!!!
4 comments:
I mean, could October be any more awesome?! I think not. Can't wait to see you and your man. Saturday, yo! xoxo.
Wayne Campbell: So, do you... come to Milwaukee often?
Alice Cooper: Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers began visiting here in the late 16th century.
Pete: Hey, isn't "Milwaukee" an Indian name?
Alice Cooper: Yes, Pete, it is. In fact , it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
Wayne Campbell: I was not aware of that.
My favorite Alice Cooper photo: http://blog.art21.org/2008/05/30/pop-and-art/
I have a postcard of this image that I got at the Dali museum in St. Petersburg, FL (huh? why? how?)
Oh and I'm SO GLAD you loved Kavalier and Clay!! I know it took you a year to read (at least) but wasn't it worth it??
Post a Comment